Thursday, March 12, 2009

living in yesterday

I heard something on the radio today, "don't live in yesterday". That is something I always struggle with. I go on facebook and myspace and I make contacts with old friends, some of them girls. I think about those relationships and "where the relationship went wrong". I know where and why they went wrong. It is because they were suppose to go wrong. Because if they went right then I would not be where I am now. I struggle everyday with finances, work, school, and raising teenagers, but I would not trade it for the world. The way I would like to "think about yesterday" is to make for a better tomorrow. I reflect on my previous blog and I attempt to have regular contact with these old friends and I know we are busy, but a quick line does not hurt or take up much time. Maybe, it is because I do not have that many friends to have regular contact with that I feel like this. Also, I set a new goal, to be on The Apprentice with Donald Trump!

No comments: